Tour and Travels
Flamingo Transworld Pvt. Ltd.
Must visit places in your Dubai tour packages
Dubai Tour Packages – Visit The Notable Spots Of The Emirate
Dubai – one of the 7 emirates of the UAE is locating on the south eastern coast of Persian Gulf. Being the most densely populated city in UAE, Dubai is known for many skyscrapers, dynamic shopping complexes, corporate office towers and exotic beaches. Dubai is a dazzling city for every individual requirement – be it carrier opportunities, hotel and accommodation, entertainment, shopping or eatery. So, with the right Dubai tour packages, one can explore and enjoy wonderful landscape of the city in a stress-free manner.
Dubai is known for having only 7-star hotels, which also make the city unique from the rest of emirates. Everyone aspire for a luxurious and lavish lifestyle, and Dubai appeals the attention of tourists from all over the world with an extravagant lifestyle. You can be travelling the whole Dubai with family, friends and business associates; you are guaranteed to enjoy every bit of the journey if you choose the most suitable tour package.
Dubai will keep every tourist busy all through their trip with a bunch of attractions and subtle elements, such as lofty skyscrapers, magnificent minarets, exciting theme parks, expensive jewelry shopping, luxurious dining and romantic desert safaris. Dubai has some must-visit places to be included in every package. Those are explained below:
Bastakia Mosque :-
It is one of the most photogenic attractions of the city. It does not feature any glitziest or largest elements, but holds lovely latticework and white façade that is sure to win the hearts of tourists with its excellent architecture. The mosque is also close to the last remnants of the Dubai City Wall that has been made by corals and gypsum during the middle of 19th century.
Dubai Aquarium :-
This Dubai aquarium is known for having 140 species of marine life in a vast balanced tank located at the Dubai Mall. Tourists can indulge in lots of activities when they visit this huge aquarium, such as glass bottom boat tours and underwater zoo visit. These activities provide tourists a close look to the marine life. You can also go for shark diving and cage snorkeling.
Heritage and Diving Village :-
Dubai has its historic economic pills with peal diving and dhow building. The building boasts of cultural, maritime and architectural heritage. Tourists can enjoy some recreation time here at the coastal village while exploring Bedouin lifestyle and some cultural music and dance shows. Ensure that you have this heritage site included in your Dubai tour packages because it offers vital information about the cultural and architectural dimension of the place.
Sheikh Saeed Al-Maktoum House :-
It was the residence of Sheikh Saeed Al-Maktoum, the ruler of Dubai. Now, the building has been restored as a museum and depicting a flawless example of Arabian architecture. As a museum, it houses the collection of Dubai Museum of Historical Photographs and Documents as well as some old photos of the city from the era 1948-1953. The museum includes a marine wing where photos of boat creation, fishing and pearling are displayed. You will also find many coins, maps, letters and stamps throughout the building, reflecting the growth of the emirate.
Author Bio :-
Author is a travel writer and loves to provide helpful information about tourist attractions. Choose from the affordable Dubai tour packages and enjoy the trip.
Visa and More
About Flamingo Team, Tour Packages, Visa and More
Started in 1996 from a small set up of 3 team members today we are a big team of 100 plus team members. We are famous as Gujarati International Tour Operator based out at Ahmedabad, specially for arranging vegetarian meals and also catering to Jain meals. Our clients are our backbone and biggest advertisers. We have a 100% repeat customer ration. We aspire to become the biggest vegetarian meal tour operator in the world and always wish to give value for money holiday to our patrons seeing the world.
"Travel brings knowledge
Knowledge brings opportunity,
Opportunity brings prosperity"
And Flamingo team is working hard for the prosperity of our people, our society and our country
Our philosophy helps us to look at our enterprise as a place of worship, a place of continual accumulation of knowledge and a place where we celebrate mankind's curiosity of seeing the world.
1. Reverence: No work is small. We believe that irrespective of the nature of job one should be able to put his/her excellence into it and make the deliverable stand out. Passion for overall distinction is what drives us.
2. Equality: All humans are created equal and deserve equal opportunity to grow and manifest their potential in the best possible manner. We co-exist and make progress hand-in-hand without letting factors such as race, religion, skin color or social strata bias us.
3. Perseverance: We strive always for excellence in service. We are always changing and customizing the travel packages through feedback from clients.
4. Integrity: Creation of ethical wealth requires that owners of enterprises assume the responsibility of a trustee or custodian of generated wealth, and doesn't let go off any opportunity to utilize this wealth for the larger good.
5. Gratitude: If any business prospers and keeps prospering continuously then there is always something more to it than mere smart strategies and wise decisions. We know it too well that such progress owe a lot to all the blessings of elders, well wishes of friends, recommendations of patrons and wholesome positive emotional experience that all our clients, vendors, suppliers, associate and employee accumulate in their dealings with us. For our success and acceptance, we owe the world an attitude of gratitude.
Our major source of strength is the trust that our clients have in us. Besides the above backbone we have strong infrastructure at Head Office and 5 branch offices located across Gujarat. Staff strength of 104 our of them majorly are IATA certified. All travel services are availed under one roof.